- Handmade at Green’s Books
- 165mm long (including handle) x 24mm wide x 1.25mm thick
- Eclipse M2 high-speed steel
- Sharpened with a hollow-ground bevel for easy honing and sharpening
- Ergonomic green leather handle
- Cow hide sheath
An English-style paring knife made from a high-quality steel and honed to a fine edge. This knife is guaranteed to make short work of any leather paring!
The sale of knives is restricted in the UK to those aged 18 and above. After purchasing this item, we will email you requesting proof of age. Please note: This item will only be dispatched once we’ve received valid ID.